Things are heating up for the Insider Risk Summit that is taking place virtually on September 27-29.
Today, the Insider Risk Summit team announced the next wave of cybersecurity experts and industry leaders to the speaker lineup for its annual event. You will hear from industry experts from Okta, Microsoft, Atlassian, Splunk, Trace3, Palo Alto and many more. A full lineup of speakers and their talks can be found here.
One standout session is “From the Desk of CISOs.” Jadee Hanson, CIO & CISO of Code42, Yaron Levi, CISO of Dolby Laboratories, and Sara Lazarus, Vice President of Trust and Security of Stavvy will explore trends that are driving up the risk of data loss as well as dig into large scale changes in the security landscape that have caused Insider Risk to become a growing concern among executives, the C-suite, and the board.
Here are some additional featured speakers:
- John Boles, Principal, PwC, Cyber Security; Matt Gregson, Director, PwC US
- Brian Carpenter, Director of Business Development, CyberArk
- Talhah Mir, Principal Program Manager; Katie Anderson, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- Chase Cunningham, CSO, Ericom Software
- Eric Ewald, Data Protection & Insider Risk Lead; Stephen Griegel, Data Security Leader; Chris Stoel, EU Insider Risk Lead, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Alexandria Hodgson, Senior Solutions Product Marketing Manager; Lee Tschetter, Director of Technical Strategy, Okta
- Rob Juncker, CTO, Code42
- Marty Opthoff, Director, Cyber Security, GE Renewable Energy
- Jim Turgal, VP, Cyber Security; Brandon Leiker, Cyber Strategy Manager, Optiv
- Bruce Hembree, Field Chief Technology Officer & Technical Director, Palo Alto Networks
- Stacey Champagne, Insider Risk Investigations & Management SME, Hacker in Heels
Plus many more! Read here to see the full lineup of speakers and their sessions.
Top Reason to Attend
This year, attendees will have opportunities to:
- Engage in industry tracks that address security challenges and building resiliency
- Virtually interact with security experts and partners in building a security aware culture in Insider Risk Management
- Join a community of global practitioners, thought leaders and industry experts in the Insider Risk Management space
- Earn CPE credits while gaining knowledge and sharing insights with others
The Insider Risk Summit is a community of organizations and security professionals that understand collaboration, productivity and enablement of users while meeting data security challenges.
This event is an amazing opportunity to build and bring the community together with business leaders and security professionals. Looking back, in 2021, more than 3,000 security professionals attended the event, which is held annually in September during Insider Threat Awareness month.
Register now to join us this September.
Have Questions? email@example.com
Insider Risk Summit | Reimagine and redefine the workplace