We are less than 2 weeks away from the 3rd annual Insider Risk Summit taking place on September 27-29.
Today, the Insider Risk Summit announced the final wave of expert speakers to round out the lineup. You will hear from industry experts from Accenture, Gartner, Palo Alto Networks, Rapid7 and many more.
- Dr. Mary Dziorny, Security Consulting Manager, Accenture: ‘The Secret Recipe to Measuring Impactful Training Programs’
- Beth Miller, Senior Insider Risk Advisor, Code42: ‘Blind Spots with Beth’
- Tyler Farrar, CISO, and Gianna Driver, CHRO, Exabeam: ‘Successful Partnering for Insider Risk Management’
- Paul Furtado, VP Analyst, Gartner: ‘A New Look at Insider Risk’
- Dr. Deanna Caputo, Chief Scientist – MITRE Insider Threat Capabilities and Senior Principal Behavioral Psychologist, MITRE Insider Threat Research & Solution: ‘Unveiling the MITRE Insider Threat Framework Initiative’
- MJ Knudsen, Cortex Strategic PreSales Engineer, Palo Alto Networks: ‘Automating Insider Risk with Cortex XSOAR & Code42’
- Jason Hart, Regional Chief Technology Officer, Rapid7: ‘Operationalizing Cybersecurity for Measurable Risk Reduction’
- Raj Samani, Senior Vice President & Chief Scientist, Rapid7: ‘Insiders for Hire: How Ransomware Groups Gain a Foothold’
Read here to see the full lineup of speakers and their sessions.
Earn CPE Credits
The Insider Risk Summit is held during National Insider Threat Awareness Month #NITAM. Security practitioners attending sessions live or on-demand within 30 days of the summit are eligible to earn CPE credits.
Time is running out to register for the Insider Risk Summit. Once you’ve registered you will get exclusive access for 30 days through the Insider Risk Summit 2022 platform on demand library. Check out our agenda here.
This event is an amazing opportunity to become a part of a community of organizations and security professionals that understand collaboration, productivity and enablement of users while meeting data security challenges.
Register now to join us this September.
Have Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Insider Risk Summit | Reimagine and redefine the workplace